Florida Striders Track Club Scholarship 2017
The Florida Striders Track Club $1,000 College Scholarships
4 - $1,000 Scholarships to be awarded.
For additional information email Kim Lundy, Chairperson, FSTC Scholarship Committee at email@example.com.
- Must be a resident of Northeast Florida for the past two years.
- Must be a graduating high school senior.
- Must be a runner or active in track and field events.
- Please be advised that NCAA regulations may prohibit you from accepting this scholarship if you attend college/university on an athletic scholarship.
ENTRY DEADLINE: Application must be received by March 11, 2017.
A completed application should include:
- FSTC College Scholarship Application (4 pages, including items I through XI)
- Personal reference (item III)
- Essay about your running (item XI)
- High school transcript (if desired, not required)
Please return the completed application to:
Florida Striders Track Club
2016 Scholarship Applications
P. O. Box 413
Orange Park, FL 32067-0413
Sorry, no e-mailed applications accepted.